Terry & Andrews of Bristol, Connecticut.

The firm Terry & Andrews was comprised of Theodore Terry and Franklin C. Andrews.  This partnership was formed in 1842 and was focused on brass gallery and shelf clock manufacture.  The business was located on Preston Street in East Bristol and was the largest manufacturer in Bristol after C. Jerome’s departure in 1845.  The Terry & Andrews firm moved to Ansonia, Connecticut in 1850.